<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13506205?origin\x3dhttp://dancealive89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh hello. I am Joanne and I am 22. Shopping and Clubbing and Chocolates are my favorite things.

You can mail me at:
qianwei.lim@gmail.com

Tagboard




Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

argh......!!!!

When can all these end?

When Can All These End?

WHEN CAN ALL THESE END?

wah, realli can't stand life lyk this anymore man.... study, study & STUDY!

There's so much more meaningful stuff that i wana do!!!

When can all these hell end?

when can it realli be the last time that i step out of DHS?

when can I stop feelin' so guilty when i juz slack for a min?

& for ur info, my MEP prac is nxt wk!!! my WORST nitemare! =X

I'm counting down, juz one more month...

one more month... ....

hang on there, I can do it!

sobz...