<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13506205?origin\x3dhttp://dancealive89.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh hello. I am Joanne and I am 22. Shopping and Clubbing and Chocolates are my favorite things.

You can mail me at:
qianwei.lim@gmail.com

Tagboard




Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, November 18, 2011
Nuffnang Blog Awards,Here I Come!

Nuffnang Blog Awards 2011 is coming this 16 December!Come this day, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott

There are 101 reasons which triggered my wants & interests to cross the sea,ok, causeway to be exact, & attend this Spendour event!but the following are my TOP 3 reasons!

FIRSTLY,I can get to dress and make-up! being an avid reader of Nuffnang bloggers, I am always captivated by those pretty bloggers' self-pose pictures!

Being a sweet young thing, dressing and making up is one of my hobby! I can use my 'magic' powder wands to transform my ugly face to a presentable chio face.

like this..from zero....



to 'hero'!^^



& I can make use cheap,or rather,'economical' clothes, into expensive & tai-tai looking ones on my body!This great event will give me a good chance to put my potential into fullest use!:D Not gonna post pics of how I can transform, so gotta choose me if u all wanna see!:P


SECONDLY,I can get to meet the BIG bloggers in real persons!reading their blogs have become my habit, my snacks during my boredom,my supper before i sleep, & i would be more than excited if I can meet those pretty faces in the real world! I'm sure their personalities in real person would touch me too!;)

THIRDLY,





I can feel like a STAR being surrounded by so many STAR Bloggers at this red carpet event!







haha,paiseh,not star as in starfish, but this!



just imagining all e glam & good food for the night makes me excited now!






So please, please give me the chance to grace this event so that I could I can have the chance to do & experience all of e above!:D